Bank-to-bank transfer (GIRO)
The GIRO transfers are bank-to-bank transfers: from a KDB HUF account to other bank’s HUF account.
• Quick and flexible administration
• The orders presented during the cash-desk hours will be fulfilled the next working day*
• KDB Bank customers with HUF current account who would like to manage their finances in the most possible convenient way.
How to initiate:
• Personally at any KDB Bank branch office
• via PC Kontakt Midi and Max, and KDB NetBank
• via KDB Kontakt; the call center service
• Business Regulation on bank accounts, payment services and deposits
• Official bank certificate the day of the transfer
• Standing order
• VIBER transfer
*About cash-desk hours, conditions, cut-off time and execution dates You can informed from List of Conditions.