KDB Bank Cards for Corporate Clients
KDB VISA CHIP Business debit cards may belong to HUF, USD or EUR accounts. These debit type bankcards are accepted worldwide at bank offices, ATMs for cash withdrawal and for purchases at the merchants equipped with the logo (VISA) appearing on the bank card.
KDB VISA Business Cards are offered to enterprises and entrepreneurs. To one account may apply several cards.
What are the advantages of the KDB business cards?
- Daily purchase and cash withdrawal limits* are defined by the account holder personally in the Branches and via KDB NetBank or KDB Kontakt.
- Free (mandatory) security SMS service to the embossed cards
- Free travel insurance to card holder (including accident and sickness-, luggage-, and liability insurances)
* The conditions of the limit modification contained in the List of Conditions
Visa Chip Business card
Embossed chip debit card available only for companies and private entrepreneurs. The Business cardholders can have access to the company’s account on business journeys or at restaurants. The flexible spending limits – can be set by the account holder - are making the purchases easily controllable for the company. Every business card has free of charge travel insurance, including accident and sickness-, luggage- and liability insurance services. The card is accepted worldwide, can be used for carrying out ATM transactions, purchase, and online purchase. The card does not require electronic POS terminal.
Terms and conditions of card application:
- Corporate payment account at KDB
- The cardholder should be minimum18 years of age
- Minimum opening balance (as determined in the valid List of conditions)
- Mobile phone for card security SMS control
How to apply?
Personally at KDB Bank branch. The Bank will inform the client that the card is prepared within 20 working days after the signing the bank card contract.
Applicable additional services
- KDB Mobil Kontakt (SMS services)
- KDB Kontakt
- KDB NetBank
What are the conditions of the VISA chip business cards?
The actual list of conditions for corporate clients is available at the following page.
Usage of the chip cards
- The approval process of the card with chip and magnetic stripe is depending on the settings of the ATMs and/or POS terminals:
- The ATM or the merchant’s POS terminal is checking the data of the chip
- The ATM or the merchant’s POS terminal is checking the data stored on the magnetic stripe.
- In the case of ATMs, the transaction is approved by giving the PIN code, whilst in the case of POS terminals – depending on the settings of the POS terminal – the approval can be based on the cardholder either giving the PIN code or signing the receipt or by doing both.
Security advices at bankcard usage
- Handle your card data confidentially.
- Set your card usage limits corresponding with your spending/cash withdrawal habits.
- Hide the PIN pad with your hands when entering the PIN code.
- Do not note down the PIN code either in an encrypted or non-encrypted way, either in a notebook or in your mobile phone! Never give your PIN code away on phone, internet or e-mail.
- Keep your card in your field of vision.
- Always keep the card transaction slips (unsuccessful, rejected usage also). It can be requested by the Bank in case of complaint handling process.
- Before purchases at internet merchants examine the website in details whether it is secured with encrypted communication. (eg.: “https” in the browser or padlock in right bottom of the screen).
- Apply for the Bankcard Security SMS service (free of charge in case of embossed cards).
- Before purchasing please check that the merchants or service providers accept your bankcard or not – check at the entrance of the shop, at the cash desk or on the website is equipped with the VISA logo or not.
- The preconditions of card acceptance at merchants may the personal identification document presenting by cardholder in order to prevent fraudulent actions.
- Protect the card from damages, especially the magnetic stripe and the chip. Do not keep the bankcard next to magnetic object, because the data stored on the magnetic stripe can be damaged, and the card can be unusable.
Please, report immediately to the Bank via phone if your card is lost, stolen or any unauthorized usage is detected:
- KDB Kontakt – On working days from 7 am. to 8 pm.: 06/40 532 532 or +36 1 473 4440
- SIA Central Europe – nonstop: +36 1 421 2299
- Visa International Customer Service – nonstop: +1 410-581-3836
For further information please call KDB Kontakt service:
- from Hungary: 06-40-532-532 (06-40-KDB-KDB)
- from abroad: +36-1-473-4440