Information regarding pandemic situation
KDB Bank Europe Ltd. (hereinafter: Bank) pays special attention to reduce the negative effects of the coronavirus. Please, read carefully our letter of information.
Most common services available via KDB NetBank:
- Account information
- Account balance
- Account history
- Account statement
- Hold funds
- Term deposits placement / management
- Domestic HUF payment order (Instant payment, GIRO, VIBER)
- Transactions between own accounts, conversions
- Internal HUF and FX payment order
- SEPA and international payment transfer
- Cross-border internal transfer
- Pay bills
- Standing order, direct debit
- Group transfer (only for corporate clients)
- Other orders
- Bankcard limit modification
- Free format letter (with attached file)
- Notice of cash withdrawal
- SMS service application/modification/cancellation
Please, do NOT visit us if you,
- contacted infected person, or if you have coronavirus symptoms.
- were abroad in the last 14 days or contacted person who was abroad.
- Please make visible your face for a while when entering in a Branch, because of bank security regulations.
- if it is possible do not enter the branch, if there is no free client desk. Bank security staff will manage the queue. Please be patient, we really appreciate your understanding.
- keep distance from each other, at least 1-2 meters between you and the other clients, and clerk as well.
- use our antibacterial sanitizer to disinfect your hands when you enter the Branch, which is available at the entrance door to the Branch.
- if it is possible do not take your child in their interest to the Branch.
- avoid shaking hands, please.