KDB Bank offers group collection for frequent transactions (e.g. utility bill payments, insurance fee payments etc.)
Grop collection means that the customer authorizes the service provider to withdraw the fee directly from their KDB payment account.
- Quick and flexible administration
- Comfortable: the customer does not need to visit the bank for each transaction
- Service fees can be limited
- Authorization and fee limits can be modified
- Transactions can be made on behalf of several people from the same payment account
KDB Bank HUF payment account owners who would like to manage their financial affairs the most comfortable way possible.
How to apply:
- Personally at any KDB Bank branch office, online via KDB Netbank or at the service provider
KDB Bank HUF payment account