KDB PC Kontakt
Forget the burden of going to the bank and joining the queue! You can submit your orders from your computer in a safe and comfortable manner, any time. You can start managing your finances from your desktop computer!
- Available for 24 hours a day
- Rich functionality ensures that real-time and historical transactions take place quickly and easily.
- Transactions can be recorded off-line.
- The system communicates with the bank in an encrypted channel via a dial-up or ADSL modem.
- Multi-level authentication ensures the safety of your account.
- Terminals can be operated in networks, several users can work in the system simultaneously with individual user rights.
- High-level connectivity ensures seamless export and import of company financial data to and from company financial systems.
Economical: the charges of electronic transactions are lower than the charges of paper-based transactions;
- Comfortable and fast: you can manage your finances from any place, simply and quickly; on workdays most orders are completed by 8 PM.;
- Safe: only authorized persons may have access to your account.
How to apply:
- At any KDB Bank branch office
- The service is available for a monthly fee and a one-time installation fee.
- The charges of transactions submitted via KDB PC Kontakt is lower than those of paper-based transactions.
- Assistance for installation and training is available by request.
- IBM compatible cumputer
- Pentium II Processor or higher
- CD-ROM drive
- 128 MB RAM
- 90 MB free hard disk space
- Internet connection
- Windows XP SP3 (not recommended for updates) or later Windows operating system
- Optimal screen resolution: 1024x768
Current program version: v7.00-03(15)